A 160-foot high Bungee Jump will be coming to Gloucester City Centre to delight thrill seekers, adrenaline junkies and charity fundraisers. It takes place on the weekend of Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 October for daredevils to take the plunge. Towering above Gloucester’s skyline alongside iconic structures including Gloucester Cathedral, St Kyneburgh’s Tower and its many church steeples.
Organised by Marketing Gloucester on behalf of Gloucester BID (Business Improvement District), the Bungee Jump is operated by the same team who brought the spectacular Gloucester Zip Wire to the city back in June this year. UK Bungee Club have over 20 years experience of operating jumps in all kinds of locations around the country as well as working with many charities. Charity Bungee Jumping is an excellent way of raising funds for various causes – jumpers raise an average of £400 to help their charities reach their targets.
The Gloucester Bungee Jump details are as follows:
160 ft Gloucester Bungee Jump
Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 October 2018
8 jumpers per a 30 min time slot
Cost- £69.00 + booking fee (total £74.98)
Ticket link: www.eventbrite.com/e/gloucester-bungee-tickets-49326761672
HEALTH WARNING NOTICE – IF IN DOUBT – DON’T PARTICIPATE
If you are not in good health, you should NOT participate
If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before participating.
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Condition
- Suffer from Dizziness or Epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctor’s certificate,
You will be requested to sign a non-standard waiver.
Bungee Jump – No under 14’s
- 14 – 15 year olds require a parent or guardians permission and signature
- Over 50’s are required to have a doctors certificate to comply with our insurance regulations
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- If wearing boots please be prepared to remove them
- Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)