Thursday 31 January 2019 – 9.30am – 4.30pm
Kingsholm Rugby Stadium, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3AX
Join us at the 2019 Gloucestershire Tourism Forum that will bring together businesses working in the visitor economy.
- Hear from keynote speakers from the industry
- Share and discuss knowledge and best practice across the sector
- Hear about cutting edge and innovation in tourism and retail
- Learn how small steps can make a big difference in accessible tourism
- Top tips for working with bloggers and influencers
- Learn about the VisitEngland Business Advice Hub, tourism trends and an update on Discover England Fund projects in Gloucestershire
- Seminars on social media marketing, the Digital High Street, business tourism & working with travel trade
Attractions, accommodation providers, tour guides, retailers, restaurateurs, venues and any organisations that have a stake in Gloucestershire’s visitor economy are all welcome.
The Gloucestershire Tourism Forum is brought to you by Marketing Gloucester working in collaboration with Cotswolds Tourism, Marketing Cheltenham and Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. The event is supported by the Great Place scheme – a joint initiative by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Arts Council England, using funds raised from the National Lottery.